How do I apply for ICTA admission?
Step 1 (for new members)
To apply for ICTA membership, please CLICK HERE to fill out an application form
- Your full name
- Desired level of admission
- Information about the level your professional expertise: which training program/programs you finished (please indicate the name of the Institute* and the number of hours), how many hours of individual coaching/therapy, client work and supervision you have.
Please attach to your letter scanned copies of your certificates and documented hours of individual coaching/therapy, client work and supervision.
* If you were certified by an Instutute which is not Accredited by ICTA, please indicate name and contact information of a reference person from that Institute.
After we recieve and approve of your application for ICTA admission from you we will send you the number of ICTA account for annual fee (if it is needed for your level of membership).
Then you can mail us the information you would like to be posted on ICTA website:
- Country or region
- Your photo
- Name of your company
- What kind of coaching and trainings you offer
- Address of your company
- Email and contact phone number
- Link to your website
Specialist members and Accredited Institutes also get a special access code which enables them to post announcements of their training programs on ICTA website.