LETTER FROM ICTA FOUNDERS
Dear member of ICN,
Happy New Year and thank you for your membership in 2011!
We are honored to inform you that we have some improvement for you.
International Coach, Trainer and Therapist Network (ICN) and International Coach Union (ICU) have merged into a new association called International Coach & Trainer Association (ICTA). Our goal for the new association is to have more volume and more broad and flexible standards for membership.
The membership levels are:
- Accredited Institute
- Professional member
- Associate member
The details of membership, criteria and membership fee can be found on page Membership Criteria.
You as a Member :
- Will receive the monthly newsletter listing events and articles of interest.
- You can use the new logo in your marketing.
- You can present yourself upon the website.
- (New!) There will be a special calendar on the website, where you can market your offers.
- There will be a news blog where you can offer your articles to readers.
- You yourself can have an International Certificate from ICTA.
- As a Trainer you can use the ICTA certificate with your students.
The founders and board of this new association are Helene Makani, Jack Makani and Mihail Dernakovsky (founder of the former International Coach Union). The main office of ICTA will be in Copenhagen in Denmark and Irina Karopa will take care of the daily administration of the association.
For everybody certified as HR Coach, NLP Trainer and/or Enneagram Trainer – you will be at the Professional Membership level in ICTA.
All the certificates issued by ICN and ICU until 01.01.2012 are valid and accepted by ICTA.
We suggest you visiting What is ICTA and Membership Criteria pages of this site and take a look of your possibilities and we are ready to answer all questions you may have and are looking forward to your continued membership of our association.
Helene and Jack Makani