Welcome to ICTA - International Coach & Trainer Association
What is ICTA?
ICTA (International Coach & Trainer Association) is a professional worldwide Association focusing on ensuring high professional standards across different countries and cultures.
The purpose of ICTA is to accredit Coaches, Trainers and Institutes to ensure high standards of professional coaching and training within the field of personal development.
ICTA aims at:
- Ensuring high standards of coaching and training.
- Accrediting certified Coaches and Trainers.
- Assisting members in presenting and market their coaching and training services
- Assisting others to find a coach or trainer of high standards, who can assist at the conscious as well as at the unconscious level.
- Supporting members to develop professionally and personally.
- Setting a frame of ethical standards for the work of members.
- Listing accredited Institutes who can certify members.
- Organizing charity projects and support development of professionals worldwide.
- Organizing special events for members in order for them to exchange professional experiences and be updated on new developments.
The levels of Membership in ICTA are:
The advantages for members of ICTA are:
- Membership of an international network of professionals;
- ICTA logo can be used by Professional Members and Accredited Institutes for marketing and certification;
- Members can present themselves by name and short introduction on ICTA site and have a link to their own site;
- Members can market themselves by writing articles on ICTA site;
- Members can participate in ICTA conferences and inspire each other by presenting workshops and talks;
- Members can use each other as a professional network and refer customers and clients to each other;
- Members can present themselves to the public as a full scale Institute by cooperating with others in the network;
- Members who want to do special research within a certain area of interest can apply for financial support from ICTA – when funds are available;
- Members can become supervised by more experienced members in connection with special problems they meet.
To join ICTA you need to fulfill professional criteria of one of 3 levels of membership.